Position and Research
- Since 2013: Habilitation for Full Professor in Economic Policy
- Since 2015: Associate Professor in Economic Policy at Roma Tre University, Dept of Economics
- Since 2013: Jean Monnet Chair in European Economic Studies
- General Secretary of the EAEPE (elected)
- Coordinator of the Laurea Magistrale Mercato del lavoro, relazioni industriali e sistemi di welfare (2-years master degree in Labour Market, Industrial Relations and Welfare Systems)
- Director of the Master in Human Development and Food Security
- Teaching: Economia del lavoro, Politica Economica, Economic Growth and Welfare Systems, Development Economics (Master HDFS)
Labour Economics and Labour Markets; Welfare Systems; Inequality; Varieties of capitalism; Transition and Emerging economies; Institutional Economics; Financial crisis and global governance; Economic development; EU integration and enlargement.
NEW BOOK (monography)
The determinant of Inequality in rich countries. In Cambridge Journal of Economics 2017
Inequality, financialization, and economic decline. In Journal of Post-Keynesian Economics 2017 (with Pariboni R.)
From economic decline to the current crisis in Italy. In International Review of Applied Economics, (2015)
Produttivitą, contrattazione e salario di risultato: un confronto tra l’Italia e il resto d’Europa. Economia e Lavoro, 2014.
The impact of the economic crisis on EU labour markets: a comparative perspective. In: International Labour Review, 2013.
The stage of development among former communist economies: Social capital, the middle class and democracy. In: The Journal of Socio-Economics.
Financial crisis and global imbalances: its labour market origins and the aftermath. In Cambridge Journal of Economics, 2013.
Articoli divulgativi su Economia e Politica: Reddito di Cittadinanza, Europa, Lavoro.
FULL LIST OF ARTICLES DOWNLOADABLE: https://ideas.repec.org/e/ptr63.html